4.03.2011

City of Fallen Angles: Audiobook Sneak Peek

Ed Westwick
Molly C. Quinn
Good afternoon lovelies! I'm just typing up a quick post on my Nook Color right now! Alright so, while snooping around a couple websites, I found a great video of the audiobook voices, Ed Westwick (from Gossip Girl) and Molly C. Quinn (from Castle), chatting it up! They're answering fan questions, and Ed Westwick is even reading an excerpt :) YUM! HIS VOICE IS SMEXY! ONLY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL CoFA COMES OUT!

Check it Out: http://shelf-life.ew.com/2011/04/03/mortal-instruments-behind-the-scenes-of-the-city-of-fallen-angels-audiobook/


NOTE: P.S. It's not too late to enter my Fool For Books Giveaway Hop! It ends April 5th, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Molly Quinn is great - I'm not usually into audiobooks, but I might just have to check this one out since she's doing it. She does a great job on Castle.

    ReplyDelete