Alright so, these past few weeks I've been reading just as much as I've been breathing air. Not even kidding. I'm either occupied with a book, or
1. Hush, Hush- Becca Fitzpatrick
OMG Patch is SO damn sexy!
2. Crescendo- Becca Fitzpatrick
OMGOMG can Patch get any sexier?
3. Twenty Boy Summer- Sarah Ockler
Psh, they didn't even get to twenty boys.
4. Stay- Deb Caletti
And when you thought your stalker boyfriend was creepy...
5. Stolen- Lucy Christopher
I am currently canceling my vacation to Australia.
6. Lost Voices- Sarah Porter
Mermaids who used to be tormented girls...are very mean.
7. The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting
I wish I had a best guy friend who just so happens to be super hot.
8. Desires of the Dead- Kimberly Derting
I wish I had a best guy friend who is now my boyfriend who just so happens to be super hot.
9. The Lipstick Laws- Amy Holder
Gosh, Sophomore girls who stuff their bras with tissues are hilarious...
10. City of Glass- Cassandra Clare
Jace, honey, I know you're currently taken, but it's okay,