3.11.2011

DYSTOPIAN COVER RELEASES!!

 CROSSED by: Ally Condie (Matched book 2)
The long awaited arrival of Crossed (2nd book of Ally Condie's YA dystopian trilogy) is over! The electrifying blue is absolutely beautiful!! Additionally, I think it's very symbolic of Cassia breaking out of her "bubble" and seeing the world through an entirely new perspective. I can't wait for it's release!




DELIRIUM is now INTERNATIONAL
What's better than Delirium in English? Why, Delirium in SPANISH of course! The Spanish version of Delirium was released last Friday, March 4th, 2011. If you notice, the color of the cover is obviously different, but also the silver engravings of barbed wire and roses. Gorgeous, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying for Crossed! That cover is so pretty. Matched was one of my favorites this year, so I'm hoping Crossed doesn't disappoint.

    I am loving the Spanish cover for Delirium! So pretty! I love the addition of the barbed wire and roses. I think it's really fitting to the story.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete